AUG400 August Smart Lock Pro (3rd generation)
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection by simply attaching to your inner door lock. This allows you to retain your external deadbolt lock and adhere to any existing building requirement in your area.
Mode of Access
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Mechanical key
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Home Assistant or Controller App Compatibility – works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Nest and other Android home controller systems.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AA batteries.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard deadbolt lock hole dimensions (2 1/8-inch). External hardware may be maintained. No special wiring or internet connection needed upon installation.
Weight: 13.9 ounces
Size: 2.20 x 3.40 x 3.40 9 inches
Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
We Also Recommend
FT800 Fire HD 8 Tablet 32G 2020 Model - 10th Generation (8" HD Display with built-in Alexa)
JBLL500 JBL Live 500 BT, Around-Ear Wireless Headphone (works with Alexa)