August Smart Lock (3rd generation)
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up. Very easy to setup, with no drilling and wiring required. Keep your existing deadbolt and keys and attach the smart lock to your inner door.
Mode of Access
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Existing key
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard deadbolt lock hole dimensions (2 1/8-inch). No special wiring or internet connection needed upon installation.
- Home Assistant or Controller App Compatibility – works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Nest and other Android home controller systems.
Weight: 395 g
Dimension: 1.6 x 2.6 x 4.8 inches
Batteries: 4 AA
- August Smart Lock
- DoorSense Sensor
- 4 AA Batteries
- Lock Adapter
- Mounting Hardware
Im very happy with my purchase. Works perfectly.
We Also Recommend
Fire HD 8 Tablet 32G 2020 Model - 10th Generation (8" HD Display with built-in Alexa)