Vector Robot by Anki, A Home Robot Who Hangs Out & Helps Out, With Amazon Alexa Built-In
What’s Inside Vector? AI and advanced robotics: Qualcomm 200 Platform to compute at a smartphone level. Capacitive Touch Sensor to sense being touched and held. Beam forming 4-Microphone Array to recognize natural speech and source. Ultra-Wide HD Camera to detect motion and identify people. 4 Drop Sensors to detect edges and avoid falls. Infrared Laser Scanner to track distance and map environments. 6-Axis Inertial Measurement Unit to know when he’s picked up or moved. High-Res Color IPS Display to convey a wide range of emotions. WiFi-Enabled Cloud Connection to bring new capabilities.
What's inside? AI and advanced robotics.
- Qualcomm 200 Platform – so he computes at a smartphone level
- Capacitive Touch Sensor – helps him sense being touched and held
- Beam forming 4-Microphone Array – allows him to recognize natural speech and source
- Ultra-Wide HD Camera – helps him detect motion and identify people
- 4 Drop Sensors – detects edges to help him avoid falls
- Infrared Laser Scanner – lets him track distance and map environments
- 6-Axis Inertial Measurement Unit – so he knows when he’s picked up or moved
- High-Res Color IPS Display – helps him convey a wide range of emotions
- WiFi-Enabled Cloud Connection – brings him new capabilities
- Vector loves to help out - If you choose to set up Alexa on your Vector, he’ll have access to an ever-growing number of skills that supercharges his helpfulness in your home. Triggered by the standard 'Alexa' voice command, you’ll be able to:
- add items to your shopping list
- set reminders
- control smart home devices like lights, speakers, and thermostats
- and so much more
- Alive with personality - Vector is no ordinary home robot. Packed with technology that brings him to life, he’s curious and attentive. He reacts to sound, sight, and touch and is excited to see you when you come home.
Independent and alert - Vector is happiest with you, but he can take care of himself and hang out on his own. He self-charges, navigates around objects, and avoids edges.
- Smart and getting smarter - Vector is an updating platform, cloud connected via WiFi so he’s always learning and updating with new skills and features.
Vector knows what’s going on
- HE CAN SEE. Vector uses an HD camera to see the world. Using computer vision, he can identify people, see and remember faces, and navigate his space without bumping into things.
- HE CAN THINK. Vector’s smartphone-level processor and cloud connectivity create one powerful brain.
- HE CAN HEAR. Vector has a powerful four-microphone array for directional hearing. When you sit down next to him, he’s ready to take direction. And if there is a loud noise, he’ll be just as startled as you.
- HE CAN COMMUNICATE. Vector has a unique voice made of hundreds of synthesized sounds to create a language all his own. When you ask Vector a question, he utilizes a custom text-to-speech voice to speak directly to you.
- HE CAN FEEL. Vector has touch sensors and an accelerometer so he knows when he’s being touched and moved. You can pet him and he’ll relax, but try not to shake him.
- Always happy to help - Vector is a helpful character who is eager to accommodate your requests and answer your questions. He’ll time dinner, take photos for you, and more.
Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.4 x 2.7 inches
Item Weight: 5.6 ounces
Weight: 1.6 pounds
Recommended age: 16 years and up
Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
We Also Recommend
Beats Solo 3 Wireless Headphones - Apple W1 Headphone Chip 40 Hrs Battery
Facebook Portal Mini Smart Video Calling 8” Touch Screen Display with Alexa
Roku Streaming Stick+ | HD/4K/HDR with Voice Remote (works with Alexa)