SS100 WiFi Smart Alarm Siren
Get alerts to unexpected activity in your home with DigitalHome smart siren alarm sensor. The low-profile design blends seamlessly with your wall or ceiling, and the audible notification lets you know when activity is detected. It installs easily with hardware or adhesive strips, providing flexible placement options. The built-in battery provides continuous operation for up to two years or use the included USB power cord-Helps keep your home safe even if the electricity fails. No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in. compatible with all 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks.
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring: Tap into your mobile device to monitor and control your siren and alarms directly from your smartphone or tablet, from anywhere in the world, at any time. The siren is a perfect panic alarm in case of an emergency.
- Timer Controls - The scheduling feature allows you to set a timer or schedule to sound your alarm, chimes, or sirens at particular times of the day, allowing you to automate your whole home security system.
- 100dB Siren – 12 different siren, chime, and alarm options can sound at volumes up to 120dB, with a built-in flashing LED strobe. This siren alarm even has a Barking Dog feature to deter suspicious activities.
- Real-time alerts - Wi-Fi enable you to get message wherever you are. A tone alert will be sent within 10 seconds.
- Share access – share access to your family members so they can control your smart devices as well
- Easy Setup and Installation: Download the APP, add the device, pair with your home wireless network, and you're done! No hub or gateway is required! Enable scene control and include multiple devices to a preprogrammed group to operate in conjunction with other Digitalhome smart devices.
Power supply: micro usb
Sound intensity: 110dB
Wireless type: 2.4GHz
Size: 68 x 68 x 30mm
Weight: 86.2 g
How to Register an account
How to pair your doorbell
How to remove device from your APP
Very convenient and easy to install and use. Like the rest of the digital home devices this can be accessed via the app. There is a little lag of about 2-3 seconds when the door sensor is triggered but satisfied with the performance.
We Also Recommend
SW400 Zigbee Wall Switch no Neutral line (Works with Alexa and Home)