KYB10 Key Lock Box
KB10 Key lock box allows you to store your keys and other essentials with access control. Thi can either be wall mounted or hung anywhere. This lock box is also perfect to store small valuable items like a spare card key, USB thumb drive and credit card.
- Double-Walled Construction - Cover is impact-resistant that is impervious to hammering, sawing or prying.
- 4-Digit Combination Dials - customize your own access code. Attached hinged cover allows for 1-handed operation. Instruction guide takes your through steps to re-set your access code at any time.
- Rust-Resistant Steel - suitable for outdoor use. Outer dimensions is 11.8cm x 8.5cm x 4.1cm (H x W x D); Interior size: 9.1cm x 6.4cm x 3.2cm (H x W x D). Your Key Safe has a weatherproof, sliding shutter cover to protect the combination dials from the elements
- Large & Secure Storage - can store up to 5 house keys or 3 large keys.
- Easy To Install - all necessary mounting hardware is included: 4 screws and 4 nylon expanding wall anchors to ensure that the Key Safe can be mounted on any solid surface.
HOW TO INSTALL
1.Open the box inside there will be 4 holes in the back of the box.
2.Hold the box to the wall and Mark position of holes with a pencil.
3.Using a drill with a masonry drill bit drill holes into wall.
4.Place plastic ramp plugs into the wall.
5.Place box against wall then screw in the provided screws
HOW TO SET SET THE PASSWORD
1.The initial password key safe is 0000, pushed up in front of a small blackboard cover, you can see the encryption key and a black switch.
2. In case the password is correct, push the black switch online, safe silver panel cover to pop up.
HOW TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD
1.Please Push the RESET lever to position "B"
2. Please Rotate the dials to set your password
3. Please Push the RESET lever to position "A", and you will Successfully set up new password!
Warm tips: When you set the completion password, please check if the password is correct.
1.Please remember to always hang the product vertically (with the shackle loop up) as intended to prevent against water inadvertently finding a seam.
2.To avoid forgetting your password, you can save it by taking a photo with your phone.
3.To prevent easy password cracking, it is recommended to use 4-digit combination of different.
4.Do not remove the spring steel otherwise it will difficult to open the case.
Weight: 1.25 pounds
Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.9 x 2 inches
We Also Recommend
SGS100 Smart Motorized Sliding Gate Solution Sprint (Remote and Mobile App)
SGS150 Smart Automatic Double Swing Gate opener with Smartphone app (Works with Alexa)
GT100 Smart Lock for outdoors (RFID card, remote control and keypad)
GT200 Smart Lock for Outdoors (RFID card, skey, remote control and keypad)