August Smart Lock Pro with Connect bundle (3rd generation works with Alexa and Home)
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection by simply attaching to your inner door lock. This allows you to retain your external deadbolt lock and adhere to any existing building requirement in your area.
Mode of Access
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Mechanical key
- Smartphone via Wi-Fi
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique smartphone electronic key access.You can now also close and open your door remotely with the use of your phone.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Home Assistant or Controller App Compatibility – works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Nest and other Android home controller systems.
- Voice Control - control your lock via voice command using Alexa or Google Home.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard deadbolt lock hole dimensions (2 1/8-inch). External hardware may be maintained. Lock is powered by 4pcs AA batteries.No special wiring or internet connection needed upon installation.
Weight: 13.9 ounces
Size: 2.20 x 3.40 x 3.40 9inches
Batteries: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)