DH101G Wifi Smart Deadbolt Lock with Gateway (Works with Alexa and Google Home)
In addition to the pincode and smartphone access, this smart lock works with your smart watch and recognize your voice command through your Amazon Alexa or Google Home. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
Equipped with door sense hardware that enable you to remotely lock and unlock your smart lock, even if you are away from home.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
Mode of Access
- Voice Command thru Amazon Alexa & Google Home
- PIN Code
- Smart Watch
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Smartphone Key via Wi-Fi
- Mechanical key
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Control & Monitoring – set the time and date of access of your guest. You can specify the type of access, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Monitor your home's entry logs through the mobile application.
- Door Sense Hardware - attached to your door lock where it can safely and automatically lock your door. From its mobile application, you can check the status of your door and access your door lock to lock or unlock it, even if you are away from your home.
- Privacy (Do Not Disturb) Mode – Activate this mode to prevent electronic entry from the outside.
- Security Features – if an invalid PIN code is entered 5 times, the lock will stop operating for 5 minutes. You can type any number of random digits, and can still gain access as long as the 1 correct password is embedded in the longer set of numbers. This ensure that your password will not be obtained through peeping.
- Audio Capabilities smart lock has voice instructions to aid in installing and operating the lock.
- Home Assistant or Controller App Compatibility – works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant and other Android home controller systems.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4 pcs AA batteries that lasts up to 1 year. Battery lasts up to 10,000 time access, or close to 1 year life.
- Emergency Power - When lock batteries are low, a red LED light will blink signaling to change batteries. You can connect it to a power bank with a cable to the USB slot located under the smartlock to jump-start the lock.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard deadbolt lock hole dimensions (2 1/8-inch). No special wiring or internet connection needed upon installation.
- Voice Command- Very convenient to lock and unlock your door. You can say eg. Alexa, unlock/lock door.
Door thickness: 38mm to 50mm
Clearance from door edge: >110mm
Type of Wooden doors: right/left-hand compatible
Outer body: 60 x 142 x 30 (mm)
Weight: 1.50 kg
Package Size: 145 x 80 x 33mm
Coverage: 15m radius
Communication method: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi
Stand-by current ≈35μA
Operating current ≈200 mA
2. Mobile App Features
3. Locking and Unlocking using Alexa
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
5. How to transfer Admin ownership