DH401 Slim Smart Lock for Aluminum Frame Door
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home or office with pin code, smartphone, card and key.
This smart lock is suitable for commercial buildings with glass door with frames, house, apartment, hotel and as well. Different modes of entry are offered for flexibility of access. The physical key is still available as a back-up. This is as well suitable for sliding and swing doors for both wooden and framed glass doors.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
It can save up to 500 PIN Codes and can register up to 500 cards.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Mechanical Key
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AAA batteries. When lock batteries are low or empty.
- Solid and Resistant - the solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is IP65 rated and completely waterproof and dust-proof. Ideal for both exterior and interior doors.
- Backup Key - Mechanical keys are kept for backup. Keyhole is strategically located to make it more secure.
Door thickness: 20mm to 80mm
Size: 300mm x 50mm
Battery: 4 pcs AAA battery last for 1 year
Type of doors: Wooden or framed glass door
How to install the lock
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
We Also Recommend
DH101G Smart Deadbolt Lock with Gateway (Works with Alexa & Home)
SGS100 Smart Motorized Sliding Gate Solution (Remote and Mobile App)