DigitalHome Keypad Smart Lock
This smart keypad lock enables you to enter your home using a pin code and mechanical key that is capable of programming up to 20 user codes.
- Mode of Entry – PIN Code, Mechanical Key
- User Account Creation - A master key code is used to create unique pin codes for users. Lock is capable of programming up to 20 user codes.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AA batteries that last up to 1 year. When lock batteries are low, a red LED light will blink signaling to change batteries.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard deadbolt lock hole dimensions (2 1/8-inch). No special wiring or internet connection needed.
- Automated Lock Feature – if activated, ensures you do not leave your door unlocked
Material: Zinc Alloy
Keypad: Silicone-coated, prevents numbers from wearing off
Door thickness: 35-50mm
Length of Master code: 4-8 Digits
Initial Master code: 123456
Initial User Code: 123