DH210 Smart Fingerprint Deadbolt Lock
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with a pin code from its touch screen pad, or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
Mode of Access
- Bluetooth APP Access
- Fingerprint Unlock
- PIN Code
- Card Unlock
- Mechanical Key
- Convenient APP management system, you can manage your smart lock anytime and anywhere.
- You can manage a large number of locks with just one phone.
- Time-limited password settings, suitable for various scenarios.
- Multi-level administrator settings to help you better manage your smart buildings.
- Query unlock records anytime and anywhere, the first time to know your home security.
- The compact size fits all wooden doors and metal doors.
- FPC fingerprint reader gives you the best security experience.
- Emergency power supply in case of lost power.
Technology: Synchronization (One Time Password)
Mode of access: Smartphone, Fingerprint, PIN Code, RFID, Mechanical key
Fingerprint access: 200 users
RFID access: 200 users
PIN Code access: 1000 users
Smartphone access: 1000 users
Door Thickness: 30-52 mm
Size: 150 x 60 x 13.5 mm
Working Voltage: DC 6V (4 x AA Batteries)
Fingerprint Sensor: Semiconductor Sensor
special Features: Automatic Unlock
Fingerprint Reader: FPC Finger Reader
Weight: 2.5 kg
How to install
How to register Sciener account
How to bind your mobile number to your account
How to reset account
How to pair your smart lock
How to send eKey (electronic Key)
How to add fingerprint
How to add/delete RFID card
How to transfer lock ownership
How to enable/disable auto-lock
How to grant Authorized admin access
We Also Recommend
GL150 Smart Glass Door Lock with Fingerprint and Smartphone Access