M503 Sciener Smart Lock
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with a pin code from its touch screen pad, or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Mechanical key
- Smart Watch
- Door Sense - You're always sure that your door is closed. It automatically locks every time your door closes.
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No WiFi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AA batteries. When lock batteries are low or empty, an external micro USB can be used to jump-start the lock.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard deadbolt lock hole dimension (2 1/8-inch). No special wiring or internet connection needed upon installation.
- Emergency Power – When run out of battery, you can power it using your power bank and plug in to its micro usb slot.
Additional Lock Features
- Security Lockout Mode – if an invalid PIN code is entered 5 times, the lock will stop operating for 5 minutes.
- Timed Re-lock Mode – select the duration (in seconds) before the lock automatically locks, regardless of how it was unlocked.
Door thickness: 38 to 50 mm
Front body: 70 x 155 x 12 mm
Rear body: 71 x 162 x 30 mm
Front body material: Zinc alloy
Back body material: Industrial plastic
Lock body material: Zinc alloy
Operating current: ≈200 mA
Weight: 2 kg
Battery life: 1 year
- Front panel
- Back panel
- Rubber pad
- Screws Strike plate
- Lock body
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
5. How to transfer Admin ownership
6. How to connect to Alexa App
7. How to install the sciener M503 Lock
Courteous techs installed the lock successfully. However this customer would expect experienced techs to install the lock straight up and down. Mine is at a bit of an angle. The lock performs as described but would have been nicer if installed straight and down.
The tech and sales person were very nice and helpful. I got a M503 Sciener Smart Lock, it was easy to use; looks sleek and modern. Only downside is that youll need to be within range to update all logs, or youll need a gateway to get it updated.
I brought over my Schlage Smart Door Locks, and even though it is similar technology to SCIENER M503 SMART LOCK, it was nowhere as good.
The product is very good and technician who installed it is very nice and friendly. The only problem for me is you need to be in proximity of the smartlock to receive the recorded logs, not airbnb friendly. They are selling another device to get real-time logs which will cost me more. Overall its a good device and reliable.
We Also Recommend
August Smart Lock Pro with Connect bundle (3rd generation works with Alexa and Home)