DH101 Smart Deadbolt Lock
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with a pin code from its touch screen pad, or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Mechanical key
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Control & Monitoring – set the time and date of access of your guest. You can specify the type of access, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Monitor your home's entry logs through the mobile application.
- Automated Lock Feature – if activated, you can set time settings to lock the door automatically.
- Privacy (Do Not Disturb) Mode – Activate this mode in the mobile application to prevent electronic entry from the outside at a certain time.
- Security Features – if an invalid PIN code is entered 5 times, the lock will stop operating for 5 minutes. You can type any number of random digits, and can still gain access as long as the 1 correct password is embedded in the longer set of numbers. This ensure that your password will not be obtained through peeping.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4 pcs AA batteries that lasts up to 1 year. Battery lasts up to 10,000 time access, or close to 1 year life.
- Emergency Power - When lock batteries are low, a red LED light will blink signaling to change batteries. An external DC9V battery can be used to jump-start the lock.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard deadbolt lock hole dimensions (2 1/8-inch). No special wiring or internet connection needed upon installation.
Door thickness: 38mm to 50mm
Clearance from door edge: >110mm
Type of Wooden doors: right/left-hand compatible
Outer body: 60 x 142 x 30 (mm)
Weight: 1.50 kg
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
5. How to transfer Admin ownership
Installed the smart lock myself. Future improvement is to include reference to the online application.
highly recommended. Good for those who are in Airbnb business like me. No more waiting for clients just to hand over the keys. Very easy to use. Excellent service pre and after sales👍
pre-sales and after sales support is top-notch. Thanks!
The item arrived within less than a week and all my queries were addressed, they were very accommodating. They also offer installation services which is convenient. Though during installation the drill of the installer broke down so he had to manually finish the drilling of the hole with a hammer and chisel. This cracked the paint and the area of the door near the hole. Hopefully the paint and wood would not chip further.
No issues during the test, hopefully I won't experience any issues with the smart lock. Looking forward to using it starting today.
Looks simple yet elegant. Work well with even just Bluetooth connection, it unlocks right away. Great for airbnbs. You can also track who and when your lock was accessed
We Also Recommend
August Smart Lock Pro with Connect bundle (3rd generation works with Alexa and Home)