DH101 Smart Deadbolt Lock
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with a pin code from its touch screen pad, or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Mechanical key
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AA batteries. When lock batteries are low or empty, an external DC9V battery can be used to jump-start the lock.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard deadbolt lock hole dimensions (2 1/8-inch). No special wiring or internet connection needed upon installation.
Additional Lock Features:
- Privacy (Do Not Disturb) Mode – Activate this mode to prevent electronic entry from the outside.
- Security Lockout Mode – if an invalid PIN code is entered 5 times, the lock will stop operating for 5 minutes.
- Timed Re-lock Mode – select the duration (in seconds) before the lock automatically locks, regardless of how it was unlocked.
Door thickness: 38mm to 50mm
Clearance from door edge: >110mm
Type of Wooden doors: right/left-hand compatible
Outer body: 60 x 142 x 30 (mm)
Weight: 1.50 kg
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
5. How to transfer Admin ownership
Installed the smart lock myself. Future improvement is to include reference to the online application.
highly recommended. Good for those who are in Airbnb business like me. No more waiting for clients just to hand over the keys. Very easy to use. Excellent service pre and after sales👍
pre-sales and after sales support is top-notch. Thanks!
The item arrived within less than a week and all my queries were addressed, they were very accommodating. They also offer installation services which is convenient. Though during installation the drill of the installer broke down so he had to manually finish the drilling of the hole with a hammer and chisel. This cracked the paint and the area of the door near the hole. Hopefully the paint and wood would not chip further.
No issues during the test, hopefully I won't experience any issues with the smart lock. Looking forward to using it starting today.
Looks simple yet elegant. Work well with even just Bluetooth connection, it unlocks right away. Great for airbnbs. You can also track who and when your lock was accessed
We Also Recommend
SGS100 Smart Motorized Sliding Gate Solution (Remote and Mobile App)
August Smart Lock Pro with Connect bundle (3rd generation works with Alexa and Home)