GL100 Fingerprint with Smartphone Access Glass door lock
A smart lock that enables you to your home or office with fingerprint pin code, smartphone, card and key. It is very durable, secure and convenient to use.
This smart lock is suitable for commercial buildings and offices. This is as well suitable for sliding and swing doors for glass doors.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
It can save up to 120 fingerprints, Unlimited PIN Codes and can register up to 100 cards.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- RFID Card
- Mechanical Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification - 200 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elderly.
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AA batteries.Mechanical keys are kept for backup. Keyhole is strategically located to make it more secure.
Sensor: Optical fingerprint sensor
Scan Area: 0.9 x 0.7 inch / 22.9 × 17.8 mm
Fingerprint Capacity: 120
Code Capacity: 95
Identification Time: <0.5 Sec
Case Material: Strong zinc alloy
Weight: 2.15 Kilograms
Door Thickness: 10 to 12mm
Battery: 4pcs AA (not included)
Dimension: 202 x 66 x 39mm
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
I'm glad that i ordered from them. Their service is fantastic and they update you time to time about your order. Will definitely purchase again in the near future.