SP700 WiFi Power Extension Plug (works with Home & Alexa)
With DigitalHome WiFi Power Extension Plug is a smart Wi-Fi surge protector，equips with 3 smart AC outlets and 2 USB ports. Both the outlets and USB ports can be controlled dependently from anywhere. You can now turn on/off your plugged home appliances and devices from your smartphone – totally cost-efficient, safe and convenient.
- Remote Power Control – this smart plug connects to your home WiFi and lets you remotely power on and off of your home appliances and devices. Download the mobile application to your phone and pair the smart plugs to your smartphone. Once downloaded, this will enable you to use all its features.
- Power Scheduling – from your smartphone, schedule your devices to automatically turn on and off based on specific times you set (i.e. turns on every 6PM daily, turns off after 2 hours). Power scheduling eliminates wasteful standby power and prevents overcharging and overheating to save on your electric bills and extend product life.
- Voice Control – works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home for voice control. Instantly turn on or off your electrical devices with a voice command (i.e.“Alexa, turn off lamp”).
- Power Monitoring – mobile application allows you to check and monitor your power usage too. Smart phone or tablet can control multiple appliances switches.
- Fast Charging USB Port – with 2 USB ports, you can easily charge your smartphone/tablet and can set timer off to avoid overcharging your gadgets
- Safety - this smart plug is equipped with surge protector, over current protection, overload protection, over-heated protection and lightning protection, you don't need to worry about your appliances safety during charging.
Output: 10A for single outlet, 16A for three outlets
USB port: 5V at 2.1A for single USB port, 5V at 3.1A for dual USB ports
Power Cord: 5.5-foot long
Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz, 1T1R
Wireless Security: Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
Certification: FCC, ETL
How to Register an account
How to pair your doorbell
How to remove device from your APP