- Subject to the exclusions, terms and conditions herein, this warranty covers the following DigitalhomePH products (“Products”), as delivered new in the original packaging to the original end-user purchaser.
- The Products are warranted for the specified Warranty Period against defects in quality and materials under normal use. The applicable Warranty Period and Coverage is 1 year warranty period for all Products sold through our website or social media channels.
- The Warranty Period for the Products shall commence on the date of original purchase, or in the case of Products installed by DigitalhomePH authorized technicians.
- Unless otherwise specified, this warranty only covers the defects in material, design and workmanship of the hardware components of the Products as originally supplied. The warranty does not cover any software or consumable items even if packaged or sold together with the Products.
- This warranty only applies to the Products manufactured by or for DigitalhomePH that can be identified by the original “DigitalhomePH” or “Digitalhome” trademark, trade name or logo affixed to them, and purchased from DigitalhomePH directly.
- This warranty is only valid upon the production of the following documents: (i) original invoice, (ii) proof of defect via video clip and (iii) proof of ownership.
- DigitalhomePH does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the Products. Product performance is affected by system configuration, software, applications, and your data and operator control of the system, among other factors. While the Products are considered to be compatible with many systems, it is your responsibility to determine compatibility and integration of the Products with other systems.
- For the avoidance of doubt, minor imperfections within design specifications and that do not materially alter functionality of the Products are not considered a defect under this warranty.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the warranty expressly provided herein is the sole and exclusive warranty provided in connection with the Products during the applicable Warranty Period and no other warranties, representations, endorsements or conditions of any kind, whether oral, written, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation any implied warranties of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and warranties against hidden or latent defects, are provided. No warranty or guarantee given by any other person, firm or corporation with respect to the Products shall be binding on DigitalhomePH. In so far as any warranties cannot be excluded, such warranties shall be limited to the terms of this warranty and for the Warranty Period expressed herein.
Limitations to coverage
- Notwithstanding that the Products are within the Warranty Period, this warranty shall be invalidated and rendered void upon where the Products show evidence of impact, shock; accident; fire, flood, earthquake, lightning or other acts of nature; sand; exposure to extreme thermal or environmental conditions beyond product specifications; battery or chemical corrosion; abuse, mishandling, improper installation, improper operation, failure to maintain the Products in accordance with DigitalhomePH’s care and maintenance recommendations, use of wrong electrical supply or voltage; damage caused by installation of any software, programs or applications, or use of any accessories, consumable items or peripheral equipment not provided or approved by DigitalhomePH for use with the Product; improper alteration, modification, adjustment, tampering; replacement of parts with parts not provided or approved by DigitalhomePH; or any other use contrary to the product manual.
- This warranty does not cover:
- Missing accessories or external parts of the Products, unless such claim is made within 3 calendar days from the date of original retail purchase;
- Cosmetic damage to outer surface/finishing and external parts of the Products;
- Deterioration of the Products due to normal wear and tear, including without limitation corrosion, scratches, dents, rust or stains;
- Damage, fault or failure due to or arising out of, transit or delivery, packing, unpacking, dismantling, installations performed other than by DigitalhomePH’s authorized installers, reconfiguration, relocation or removal;
- Non failure problems that do not require parts and intermittent issues, including without limitations, reception and/or incompatibility issues, demonstration, training, reminders, adjustments, set-up, battery change, replenishing of consumables, short circuit, routine maintenance and servicing, periodic checkups, cleaning, checking of improper operation or incorrect use;
- General maintenance, password reset assistance, routine servicing and cleaning, updating/upgrading of software, installation of software or applications, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair; and
- Any other circumstance such that repair would be contradictory or not in compliance with good business practice.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, DigitalhomePH shall not be in any way liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special or similar damages whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the Products, including without limitation loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of opportunity, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, failure to realise savings or other benefits, loss of use of the Products or any associated equipment, loss of or damage to other property due to the malfunction of the Products, costs of substitute equipment, loss due to downtime cost, costs of recovering, reprogramming or reproducing any program or data stored in or used with a system containing the Products, or loss, damage, corruption or compromise of data, whether due to breach of warranty, strict liability, product liability, the negligence of DigitalhomePH, or otherwise, even if DigitalhomePH is aware of the possibility of such damages. DigitalhomePH does not exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death resulting from DigitalhomePH’s negligence. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you assume all risk and liability for loss, damage or injury to you and your property and to any third parties and their property arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the Products not caused directly by the negligence of DigitalhomePH.
- You agree and acknowledge that DigitalhomePH’s exclusions and limitations of liability are reasonable in the circumstances.
- You may contact either (1) our authorized dealers, distributors or resellers from whom you have purchased the defective Product, or (2) DigitalhomePH at firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty claims.
- By making a claim under this warranty, you agree to waive any claim(s) for compensation, monetary or otherwise, which you may be entitled to in respect of the Products other than that provided under this warranty, if any.
- If you consider that the Products which you have purchased is not of acceptable quality, has a latent defect, or is otherwise not compliant with any warranties or legal rights given to you under the law, you must give notice to DigitalhomePH of the alleged defects promptly upon discovery.
- If a valid claim is made on a valid warranty during the Warranty Period, DigitalhomePH will, upon sight of valid supporting documents, repair, or for user-installable parts require you to repair the Products. For defects that cannot be repaired within a reasonable time or without significant inconvenience, DigitalhomePH will either: (a) replace the Products (with the same, or the closest similar Products), or (b) refund the amount paid by you for the Products or part thereof.
- DigitalhomePH may conduct diagnostic tests on the Products to determine the cause of failure / defect. DigitalhomePH’s decision on all claims, including without limitation whether there is a defect in the Products, the cause of failure / defect, validity of the warranty, and what remedy is to be provided, shall be conclusive and you agree to abide by such decision. Products with valid warranty subsisting will upon repair or replacement continue to be warranted for the remaining of its warranty period.
- For the avoidance of doubt, DigitalhomePH shall not in any way be liable under this warranty to repair, replace or refund any Product which DigitalhomePH may, at its sole discretion, decide as being “Out of Warranty” due to breach of the warranty terms, invalidation of the warranty, expiry of the Warranty Period, or other reasons.
- Repair or replacement may involve the use of functionally equivalent refurbished or reconditioned products or parts.
- Any replaced Product or part, or fully refunded Product, shall become the absolute property of DigitalhomePH and must be returned to DigitalhomePH in accordance with our return policy found here. You must delete any confidential / personal information contained in the Products before handing over the Products or returning the Products to DigitalhomePH. DigitalhomePH assumes no responsibility for any loss, damage, destruction, alteration or failure to maintain confidentiality of programs, data, information or other material left in the Products.
- DigitalhomePH reserves the right to vary, modify, or change the terms and conditions herein due to change(s) in availability of services, products, and/or spare parts or for the purposes of complying with applicable policies, rules, regulations and law, with or without notice to you.