Amazon Echo 2nd Generation
Amazon Echo is a smart speaker that connects to the Alexa Voice Service, an intelligent personal assistant, that responds to its wake word, “Alexa”. It serves as a home automation hub to control your smart home devices with a voice command (i.e. “Alexa, turn on lamp at 6pm”, “Alexa, set the lights to relaxing mode”).
This device is capable also of music playback, streaming podcast, playing audiobooks, making to-do lists, setting alarms, sending messages or making calls, and providing weather, traffic and other real-time information (i.e. “Alexa, what is the weather for today?”, Alexa, remind me in 10 minutes to take a shower”, “Alexa, how many teaspoons in a tablespoon?”)
- Smart Home Control – with only your voice command, Amazon Echo connects to your smart home appliances and devices to switch on/off your lights and fixtures, change TV channels, control volume, set the thermostat setting and all other smart home devices capabilities.
- Audio Player – plays music or podcast from Spotify, iHeartRadio, Pandora, Amazon Music Library, AppleMusic, TuneIn and other music streaming services. Echo can also play audio-books, radio stations, news briefs, and more. It can play music simultaneously across Echo devices with multi-room music.
- Personal Assistant - your own personal assistant to check your incoming schedule by asking what is on your Google calendar and stay on time and organized with voice-controlled alarms, timers, shopping lists and to do lists.
- Hand-Free Phone – call or message anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- Real-time Information - answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service.
- Far-field Voice Recognition - With seven microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction—even while music is playing.
- Omnidirectional Audio - now with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and dynamic bass response. Echo can fill the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio.
Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino's, DISH, and more.
Size: 148 x 88 x 88 mm
Weight: 821 grams
Wi-Fi connectivity: 2.4 and 5 GHz networks
Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
Audio: 63.5 mm woofer and 16 mm tweeter
We Also Recommend
DigitalHome Smart Security alarm system (burglar & fire alarm)
DigitalHome Smart Plug with 2 fast charging USB (Works with Home & Alexa)