Amazon Echo 2nd Generation
Amazon Echo is a hands-free speaker that connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, ask questions, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, news, sports score, weather, and more-instantly. All you need to do is ask.
Echo has an enhanced speaker that now features Dolby processing for improved immersive sound. It has seven microphones and beamforming technology so it can hear you from across the room-even while music is playing. When you want to use Echo, just say the wake word “Alexa” and Echo respond instantly.
- All-new Echo (2nd Gen) has a new speaker, new design, and is available in a range of styles including fabrics and wood veneers. Echo connects to Alexa to play music, make calls, set music alarms and timers, ask questions, control smart home devices, and more—instantly.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms. Echo can also play audiobooks, radio stations, news briefs, and more.
- Call or message almost anyone with your Echo device by voice command. Also, instantly connect to other Amazon Alexa compatible devices in your home using just your voice.
- New speaker, now with Dolby processing for crisp vocals and dynamic bass response. Echo can fill the room with 360° omnidirectional audio.
- With seven microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction—even while music is playing
- Just ask Alexa to check your calendar, weather, traffic, and sports scores, manage to-do and shopping lists, control your compatible smart lights, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, and more
Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to control your TV, request an Uber, order a pizza, and more.
Size: 5.9” x 3.5” x 3.5” (148 mm x 88 mm x 88 mm)
Weight: 29.0 oz. (821 grams). Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process
Wi-Fi connectivit: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks
Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker
Audio: 2.5” (63.5 mm) woofer and 0.6” (16 mm) tweeter
Mobile App: The Alexa App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices