August Smart Lock 3rd generation
With August Smartlock, open and enter your home with your smartphone.
External door hardware is maintained – perfect for condominiums to conform with certain building requirements.
- Mode of Entry – Smartphone Key via Bluetooth, Mechanical Key
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AA batteries. When lock batteries are low or empty, an external DC9V battery can be used to jump-start the lock.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard deadbolt lock hole dimensions (2 1/8-inch). No special wiring or internet connection needed upon installation.
- Home Assistant or Controller App Compatibility – works with Amazon Alexa, Google Home Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Nest and other Android home controller systems.
Weight: 395 g
Dimension: 1.6 x 2.6 x 4.8 inches
Batteries: 4 AA
- August Smart Lock
- DoorSense Sensor
- 4 AA Batteries
- Lock Adapter
- Mounting Hardware