BT600 Smart Door Lock - Wi-Fi Accessible
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with your fingerprint or with your mobile phone through a Bluetooth connection. Traditional keys are kept only for backup.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
Mode of Access
- Smartphone via Wi-Fi
- RFID Card
- Pin Code
- Mechanical Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification - 300 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elder.
- Up to 1 Year Battery Life - 4 AAA batteries. Up to 10,000 times access.
- Designed for DIY installation - Battery operated. No wiring. In about 10 minutes, you are ready to go.
- Low power consumption - Your smartphone is now your key. Just unlock your door using the App on your smartphone.
- Solid and Resistant - The solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is IP65 rated and completely waterproof and dustproof. Ideal for both exterior and interior doors.
- Voice Prompt - Easy to use and navigate with built-in speakers for the voice prompt.
- Hidden Backup Key - Mechanical keys for backup. A keyhole is positioned specially on the bottom to give extra security in case of keyhole hackers.
- Emergency Power supply – With a micro USB slot, you can power your lock temporarily so you can power your smart lock and input your fingerprint to open the lock.
Sensor: Optical fingerprint sensor
Fingerprint Capacity: 300
Identification Time: <0.5 Sec
Password Capacity: 300
Case Material: Strong zinc alloy
Reversible Handle: Yes
Battery: 4pcs AAA
Battery life: up to 1 year for 20 times unlocking per day
Panel Size: 240 x 60mm
Weight: 2.5 kg
Door Thickness: 40 – 60mm
How to install
How to Pair the mobile app
How to register Sciener account
How to bind your mobile number to your account
How to reset account
How to pair your smart lock
How to send eKey (electronic Key)
How to add/delete RFID card
How to transfer lock ownership
How to enable/disable auto-lock
How to grant Authorized admin access
How to connect to Alexa App