BT600 Smart WiFi Lock
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with your fingerprint or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
Mode of Access
- Smartphone via WiFi
- RFID Card
- Mechanical Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification - 300 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elder.
- Up to 1 Year Battery Life - 4 AAA batteries. Up to 10,000 times access.
- Designed for DIY installation - Battery operated. No wiring. In about 10 minutes, you are ready to go.
- Low power consumption - Your smartphone is now your key. Just unlock your door using the App on your smartphone.
- Solid and Resistant - The solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is IP65 rated and completely waterproof and dust proof. Ideal for both exterior and interior doors.
- Voice Prompt - Easy to use and navigate with its built-in speakers for voice prompt.
- Hidden Backup Key - Mechanical keys for backup. A keyhole is positioned specially on the bottom to give extra security in case of keyhole hackers.
- Emergency Power supply – With micro usb slot, you can power your lock temporarily so you can power your smart lock and input your fingerprint to open the lock.
Sensor: Optical fingerprint sensor
Fingerprint Capacity: 300
Identification Time: <0.5 Sec
Password Capacity: 300
Case Material: Strong zinc alloy
Reversible Handle: Yes
Battery: 4pcs AAA
Battery life: up to 1 year for 20 times unlocking per day
Panel Size: 240 x 60mm
Weight: 2.5 kg
Door Thickness: 40 – 60mm
We Also Recommend
DH101G Smart Deadbolt Lock with Gateway (Works with Alexa & Home)
SGS100 Smart Motorized Sliding Gate Solution (Remote and Mobile App)