DH101+ Smart Deadbolt Lock
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with your pin code from its touch screen pad, or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection or with a Card. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring needed.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Mechanical Key
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Control & Monitoring – set the time and date of access of your guest. You can specify the type of access, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Monitor your home's entry logs through the mobile application.
- Door Sense Hardware - attached to your door lock where it can safely and automatically lock your door. From its mobile application, you can check the status of your door and access your door lock to lock or unlock it, even if you are away from your home.
- Privacy (Do Not Disturb) Mode – Activate this mode in the mobile application to prevent electronic entry from the outside at a certain time.
- Security Features – if an invalid PIN code is entered 5 times, the lock will stop operating for 5 minutes. You can type any number of random digits, and can still gain access as long as the 1 correct password is embedded in the longer set of numbers. This ensure that your password will not be obtained through peeping.
- Audio Capabilities smart lock has voice instructions to aid in installing and operating the lock.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4 pcs. AA batteries that lasts up to 1 year. Battery lasts up to 10,000 time access, or close to 1 year life.
- Emergency Power - When lock batteries are low, a red LED light will blink signaling to change batteries. You can connect it to a power bank with a cable to the USB slot located under the smartlock to jump-start the lock.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard deadbolt lock hole dimensions (2 1/8-inch). No special wiring or internet connection needed upon installation.
Card Capacity: 200
PINCode Capacity: UNLIMITED
Case Material: Strong zinc alloy/Plastic
Weight: 2.5 Kilograms
Door Thickness: 35mm - 55mm
Battery: 4pcs AA (not included)
Emergency Power: Micro USB
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
5. How to transfer Admin ownership
6. How to Register the RFID card
We Also Recommend
August Smart Lock Pro with Connect bundle (3rd generation works with Alexa and Home)