DH101G Smart Deadbolt Lock with Gateway (Works with Alexa & Home)
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with a pin code from its touch screen pad, or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up. You can as well remotely unlock and unlock your smart lock wherever you are.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
Mode of Access
- Voice Command thru Amazon Alexa & Google Home
- PIN Code
- Smart Watch
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Mechanical key
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AA batteries. When lock batteries are low or empty, an external DC9V battery can be used to jump-start the lock.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard deadbolt lock hole dimensions (2 1/8-inch). No special wiring or internet connection needed upon installation.
Additional Lock Features:
- Privacy (Do Not Disturb) Mode – Activate this mode to prevent electronic entry from the outside.
- Security Lockout Mode – if an invalid PIN code is entered 5 times, the lock will stop operating for 5 minutes.
- Timed Re-lock Mode – select the duration (in seconds) before the lock automatically locks, regardless of how it was unlocked.
Door thickness: 38mm to 50mm
Clearance from door edge: >110mm
Type of Wooden doors: right/left-hand compatible
Outer body: 60 x 142 x 30 (mm)
Weight: 1.50 kg
Package Size: 145 x 80 x 33mm
Coverage: 15m radius
Communication method: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi
Stand-by current ≈35μA
Operating current ≈200 mA
2. Mobile App Features
3. Locking and Unlocking using Alexa
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
5. How to transfer Admin ownership
We Also Recommend
August Smart Lock Pro with Connect bundle (3rd generation works with Alexa and Home)