DH200G Wifi Fingerprint Deadbolt Smartlock (Works with Amazon Alexa)
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with your fingerprint, pin code from its touch screen pad, or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection or with a Card. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring needed.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Smartphone Key via Wi-Fi
- Mechanical Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification - 100 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elderly.
- Up to 1 Year Battery Life - 4 AA batteries. Up to 8,000 times access.
- Designed for DIY installation - battery operated and no wiring required. This can be installed in about 10 minutes.
- Low power consumption - Your smartphone is now your key. Just unlock your door using the App on your smartphone.
- Solid and Resistant - the solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is IP65 rated and completely waterproof and dust-proof. Ideal for both exterior and interior doors.
- Anti-peep Touchscreen - allows user to type in any number of random digits, and can still gain access as long as the 1 correct password is embedded in the longer set of numbers. Makes sure strangers can’t steal your password by watching you nearby when you enter the password.
- Backup Key - Mechanical keys are kept for backup. Keyhole is strategically located to make it more secure.
- Voice command - Very convenient to lock and unlock your door. You can say eg. Alexa unlock/lock door.
Sensor: Optical fingerprint sensor
Scan Area: 0.9 x 0.7 inch / 22.9 × 17.8 mm
Fingerprint Capacity: 100
Code Capacity: 95
Identification Time: <0.5 Sec
Case Material: Strong zinc alloy
Weight: 2.5 Kilograms
Door Thickness: 13/8" - 13/4"
Battery: 4pcs AA (not included)
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
5. How to transfer Admin ownership
6. How to Register the RFID card
7. How to Register a Fingerprint