DH501 Slim Fingerprint Smart Lock
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home or office with a fingerprint, pin code, smartphone, card and key.
This smart lock is suitable for commercial buildings, residential houses, apartment and hotels. This is as well suitable for sliding and swing doors for both wooden and framed glass doors.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
It can save up to 200 fingerprints, 500 PIN Codes and can register up to 500 cards.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Mechanical Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification - 200 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elderly.
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AAA batteries. Mechanical keys are kept for backup. Keyhole is strategically located to make it more secure.
Door thickness: 20mm to 80mm
Sensor: Optical fingerprint sensor
Fingerprint Capacity: 200
Identification Time: <0.5 Sec
Size: 300mm x 50mm
Battery: 4 pcs AAA battery last for 1 year
Type of doors: Wooden or framed glass door
How to install the lock
How to use the app
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
5. How to transfer Admin ownership
6. How to Register the RFID card
7. How to Register a Fingerprint
We Also Recommend
August Smart Lock Pro with Connect bundle (3rd generation works with Alexa and Home)