DX100 Push/Pull Fingerprint Smart Lock
DigitalHome DX100 Fingerprint Smart Lock has an elegant design smart lock. It enables you to enter your home with your fingerprint or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
Mode of access
- RFID Card
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification - 300 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elder.
- Rechargeable battery - Save money for batteries. With 6hours of charging, using power bank it can power up to 9 months.
- Low power consumption - Your smartphone is now your key. Just unlock your door using the App on your smartphone.
- Solid and Resistant - The solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is IP65 rated and completely waterproof and dust proof. Ideal for both exterior and interior doors.
- Voice Prompt - Easy to use and navigate with its built-in speakers for voice prompt.
- Hidden Backup Key - Mechanical keys for backup. A keyhole is positioned specially on the bottom to give extra security in case of keyhole hackers.
- Emergency Power supply – With micro usb slot, you can power your lock temporarily so you can power your smart lock and input your fingerprint to open the lock.
Material: 304 stainless steel
Panel material: Aluminum Alloy+tempered glass
Door Type: Wooden Door, Metal Door and Composite Door
Battery: 7.4V 3200mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
Battery life: Up to 9 months (10 times per day)
Door Thickness: 45-100 mm
Reading Time: 0.5 s
Weight: 6.0 kg
Dimensions: 53 x 25 x18 cm
How to Register an account
How to enable Globe Suite to Amazon Alexa
How to enable Globe Suite to Google Home
Setting up device sharing and home sharing
We Also Recommend
GL150 Smart Glass Door Lock with Fingerprint and Smartphone Access