ECHA100 Echo Auto- Hands-free Alexa in your Car with your Phone
Echo Auto connects to Alexa through your phone's Alexa app and plays through your car's speakers via auxiliary input or your smartphone's Bluetooth connection. Each time you start your car make sure your phone's volume is up and set your car stereo to the correct input. Then say “Alexa”—wait for the chime—and ask.
- Your Voice is in the driver’s seat - Just ask Alexa to play music, continue your Audible audiobook, check your calendar, find nearby businesses, or make calls. With 8 microphones, Echo Auto even hears you over road noise. Echo Auto starts up in seconds, works through your car speakers, and uses your existing smartphone plan.
- Hands-free News and Entertainment - Echo Auto uses the Alexa app to access your favorite content. Just ask Alexa to play a song, genre, artist, or station from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more. With TuneIn and iHeartRadio, listen to local radio stations or thousands more from around the world. With Audible, listen to the world’s largest library of audiobooks. Plus, stream podcasts, listen to the news, or keep the whole car entertained with games like Jeopardy! 20 Questions, and more.
- Make the most of your drive - Update to-do lists, set reminders, or check calendars while your eyes stay on the road. Just ask for directions and Alexa connects to supported apps like Google Maps, Apple Maps, or Waze on your phone. Alexa can even help you make calls, Drop In on compatible Echo devices at home, or send an Announcement that you’re on your way.
- Alexa has Skills - With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and let you play road trip games like Heads Up! find the cheapest gas with GasBuddy, get help parking with Park Whiz or Park Bob, or even get roadside assistance with Nationwide or Urgent.ly.
- Designed to protect your privacy - Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. For example, Echo Auto has a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones. You also have control over your voice recordings. You can view, hear, or delete them at any time.
Size: 3.3” x 1.9” x 0.5” (85 mm x 47 mm x 13.28 mm)
Weight: 1.6 oz (45 grams) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process
Audio: Eight microphone array. Supports auxiliary audio output.
Processor: MediaTek MT7697, Intel Dual DSP with Inference Engine
1X Echo Auto
1x In-Car Power Adapter
1x Micro-USB Cable (1m)
1x 3.5mm Auxiliary Cable (1m)
1x Quick Start Guide
How to setup Echo Auto
We Also Recommend
ECHD300 Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Generation (Philippines compatible version)