Google Home mini
Google Home Mini enables homeowners to speak voice commands to interact with services through Google's intelligent personal assistant called Google Assistant.
The top half is a 360 degree speaker that has hidden LED status lights to help when the Mini is working or listening.
- Control you home - Control your smart home devices with your voice to turn on/off your appliances, change TV channels or thermostat setting, set your home light's brightness and many more.
- Get answers from Google - Want the latest weather, traffic, finance, sports and more? Simply ask Google Assistant.
- Tackle your day - Get personalized help with your schedule, reminders, calls, news and more, whenever Google Home Mini recognizes your voice.
- Entertainment - Use your voice to play music on Google Home Mini, listen to audio books or stream shows, films and more to your TV with Chromecast.
Here’s the things you can do with Google Home mini
- Add items to a shopping list
- Check your calendar
- Set an alarm
- Snooze that alarm
- Set a timer
- Tell you about the weather
- Check traffic for your commute to work
- Play the news
- Answer a question involving a quick Google search
- Perform a calculation
- Play a customized daily briefing including traffic, weather and a news briefing you curate with the app
Cord Length: 5 ft
Power Source: AC power adapter
Sound Effects: 360° sound
We Also Recommend
SW300 WiFi Light Switch - No Neutral Wire ( Alexa and Home enabled)