Google Nest Learning Thermostat - 3rd Gen, Smart Thermostat, Stainless Steel, Works with Alexa
Google Nest is a smart thermostat that learns what temperatures you like, turns itself down when you’re away and connects to your phone. It has a big, sharp display and it’s proven to help save energy it controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. So, shouldn’t it help you save energy? Independent studies have proven that the Nest Learning Thermostat saved an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills.
- Auto-Schedule - Just turn it up and down. It learns the temperatures you like and creates a schedule for you.
- Energy History - Check your phone to see how much energy you used and why.
- Home/Away Assist - It automatically adjusts the temperature after you leave. So, you don’t heat or cool an empty home.
- Fast setup & installation - Most people install Nest in 30 minutes or less. If you ever need help, call 24/7 support.
- Remote control - Change the temperature from anywhere using your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Better together - The Nest Thermostat works with Nest Protect. If Nest Protect detects dangerous carbon monoxide gas, it can tell the Nest Thermostat to turn off the furnace – a common source of CO leaks.
- Nest Leaf - You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Far sight - When the Nest Learning Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
Color: Stainless Steel
Size: 3.3 x 3.3 x 1.2 inches
Voltage: 24 volts
Wattage: 0.123 watts
Know more about Nest
How to install Nest Thermostat