MT201G Wifi Smart Lock - Latch type (Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with a pin code from its touch screen pad, or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
This smart lock is suitable for house, apartment, hotel and commercial buildings as well. Different modes of entry are offered for flexibility of access. The physical key is still available as a back-up.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Smartphone Key via Wi-Fi
- Mechanical Key
- Mode of Entry – PIN Code, Smartphone Key via Bluetooth, Mechanical Key
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AA batteries. When lock batteries are low or empty, an external DC9V battery can be used to jump-start the lock.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard deadbolt lock hole dimensions (2 1/8-inch). No special wiring or internet connection needed upon installation.
- Voice command - Very convenient to lock and unlock your door. You can say eg. Alexa, unlock/lock door
Additional Lock Features:
- Privacy (Do Not Disturb) Mode – Activate this mode to prevent electronic entry from the outside.
- Security Lockout Mode – if an invalid PIN code is entered 5 times, the lock will stop operating for 5 minutes.
- Timed Re-lock Mode – select the duration (in seconds) before the lock automatically locks, regardless of how it was unlocked.
Door thickness: 38mm to 50mm
Clearance from door edge: >110mm
Type of Wooden doors: right/left-hand compatible
Outer body: (W)68mm x (H)155mm x (T)76mm
Weight: 2.5 kg
Front panel: Zinc alloy
Back panel: Zinc alloy
Lock body: Iron
- Bluetooth Key
- Smartwatch Key
- Emergency physical key (2pcs)
Batteries & Voltage
Power supply: 4 AA batteries required
Stand-by current: ≈35μA
Operating current: ≈200 mA
Battery life: Approximately 12 months
- Front panel
- Back panel
- Strike plate
- Strike box
- Lock body
- Front panel rubber pad
- Back panel rubber pad
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
5. How to transfer Admin ownership
6. How to register account
7. How to bind your mobile number to your account
8. How to reset account
9. How to pair your smart lock
10. How to send eKey (electronic Key)
11. How to add fingerprint
12. How to add/delete RFID card
13. How to transfer lock ownership
14. How to enable/disable auto-lock
15. How to grant Authorized admin access
We Also Recommend
GL150 Smart Glass Door Lock with Fingerprint and Smartphone Access