MT301G Wifi Smart Fingerprint Latch-Type Lock (Works with Amazon Alexa)
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with your fingerprint or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
Mode of Access
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Smartphone Key via Wi-Fi
- RFID Card
- PIN Code
- Mechanical Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification - 200 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elder.
- Up to 1 Year Battery Life - 4 AAA batteries. Up to 10,000 times access.
- Designed for DIY installation - Battery operated. No wiring. In about 10 minutes, you are ready to go.
- Low power consumption - Your smartphone is now your key. Just unlock your door using the App on your smartphone.
- Hidden Backup Key - Mechanical keys for backup. A keyhole is positioned specially on the bottom to give extra security in case of keyhole hackers.
- Emergency Power supply – With micro usb slot, you can power your lock temporarily so you can power your smart lock and input your fingerprint to open the lock.
- Voice command - Very convenient to lock and unlock your door. You can say eg. Alexa, unlock/lock door
Sensor: Optical fingerprint sensor
Fingerprint Capacity: 200
Identification Time: <0.5 Sec
Case Material: Strong zinc alloy
Reversible Handle: Yes
Battery: 4pcs AAA
Battery life: up to 1 year for 20 times unlocking per day
Weight: 2.5 kg
Door Thickness: 30 – 75mm