NETGEAR Wi-Fi Range Extender EX2800 - Coverage up to 1200 sq. ft. and 20 Devices
Say goodbye to Wi-Fi dead zones. Convenient, discreet and easy to install, extended Wi-Fi coverage is just an outlet away with this extender. Boost your Wi-Fi for mobile devices and other Wi-Fi devices such as Smart TVs or game consoles. Boost your existing network range & speed, delivering Wi-Fi up to 750Mbps. Internal antennas provide better Wi-Fi coverage and higher speed, while the convenient wall-plug design saves space. It works with any standard Wi-Fi router & is ideal for keeping your mobile devices connected as you move throughout your home.
- Discrete Wall Plug Design - Plug into a wall outlet for a sleek solution that extends your router's range and stays out of sight.
- Connect up to 20 Devices - Connect devices like your iPad, smartphone, smart speaker, and more.
- 5-Minute Setup - Connect to your existing router with one button press, connect devices to your network, and you’re done.
- Connect a Wired Device, Too - Easily connect to Wi-Fi devices for fast, uninterrupted connection.
- Universally Compatible - Works with any Wi-Fi router for hassle-free reliability.
- Extended Wireless Coverage - Adds Wi-Fi range coverage up to 1200 sq. ft, and connects up to 20 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more.
- AC750 WI-FI Speed - Provides up to 750Mbps performance.
- Universal Compatibility - Works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with Wi-Fi.
- SAFE & SECURE Supports - WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols.
- Simple to Set-up - Press the WPS button to connect to your router. Use the NETGEAR Wi-Fi Analyzer app for optimal location.
Item Weight – 272g
Package Dimensions – 6 x 4.3 x 3.9 inches
Connected Devices – Up to 20 Devices
Bandwidth - Dual-Band Up to 750 Mbps
Best for Internet Speed - Up to 10-20 Mbps
We Also Recommend
GL100 Smart Glass Door Lock with Fingerprint and Smartphone Access