Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/B+ Heatsink and Fan
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/B+ Heatsink and Fan. Straight-fin design with twice the height of other heatsinks for extra heat dissipation performance whether actively or passively cooled
- EXTREME PERFORMANCE: Straight-fin design with twice the height of other heatsinks for extra heat dissipation performance whether actively or passively cooled. Mandatory for applications in high temperature, encased, or overclocked environments.
- LONG LASTING EXACT FIT: CPU and LAN chipset heatsinks are fabricated specifically for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. Double-sided 3M thermal transfer tape offers high thermal conductivity and long-lasting adhesion in all mounting scenarios.
- QUICK AND SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Peel and stick in the orientation with the most airflow. Most effective solution for reliable performance and longevity.
- NO MORE THROTTLING: Reduce chip hot-spots and increase thermal dissipation surface area by 10x. For Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, cooling amplification for CPU area is over 100x! Say goodbye to temperature based throttling and maintain consistent maximum performance.
- MUST HAVE FOR RASPBERRY PI 3 Model B/B+: At full load, BCM2837 SoC will reach 100°C. That is hot enough to boil water!
Fan Size: 30x30x7.5 mm (LxWxH)
Wire Length: 2.6 inches (66mm)
Connector: One-to-Two pin
Bearing Type: Hypro Bearing
Operating Voltage: DC 3.3V - 5V
Start up Voltage: DC 3V
Current: 120 mA
Noise Level: 15.92dBA
Life Time: 30,000 hours
2 Heat sink and Fan, together with screw and nut set.