Samsung SmartThings Hub 3rd Generation (Zigbee, Z-wave)
Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. The Samsung SmartThings Hub works with a wide range of smart devices and allows you to control them from the free SmartThings App, Google Assistant, or Alexa. Receive notifications or alerts about what's happening in and around your home and remotely control your home's security, energy usage, and lighting.
You can add as many additional SmartThings sensors or other popular Z Wave, ZigBee, or Internet connected products to enhance your connected home. Works with smart devices from the following brands: Philips Hue, Ring, Arlo, Ecobee, Honeywell, Bose and more. (Not compatible with NEST, Sonos, D Link, and Blink devices.) Look for the “Works with SmartThings” logo next time you’re buying a connected device for your home, or visit SmartThings website to see the full list of compatible devices.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with WiFi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Sensors and Outlets
- Download new SmartThings (Samsung Connect) app for initial setup. (Tip: You can still use SmartThings Classic app once initial set up is completed)
- Requires Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (11.0 or later)
- Product not supported outside U.S
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Alexa, SmartThings, and ZigBee communication protocols
Power: In wall power adapter.
Communication Protocol: Zigbee, Z Wave, and WiFi
Range: 50 130 feet depending on your home’s construction.
Operating Temperature: 32 104°F.
Download new smartphone (Samsung connect) app for initial set up. (Tip: you can still use smartphone classic app Once initial set up is completed)
Item Weight: 8 ounces
Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 1.2 inches
We Also Recommend
Facebook Portal Mini Smart Video Calling 8” Touch Screen Display with Alexa