M503G Sciener Smart Lock with Gateway (works with Alexa & Google Home
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with a pin code from its touch screen pad, or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Mechanical key
- Smart Watch
- Alexa or Google Home
- Works with Alexa and Home – command your lock to lock or unlock through the use of voice.
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No WiFi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AA batteries. When lock batteries are low or empty, an external DC9V battery can be used to jump-start the lock.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard deadbolt lock hole dimension (2 1/8-inch). No special wiring or internet connection needed upon installation.
- Emergency Power – When run out of battery, you can power it using your power bank and plug in to its micro usb slot.
- Access through Wi-Fi – wherever you are, you can lock and unlock your door
- Real-time logs – get real-time logs and know when your family members or guest access your door.
Additional Lock Features
- Privacy (Do Not Disturb) Mode – Activate this mode to prevent electronic entry from the outside.
- Security Lockout Mode – if an invalid PIN code is entered 5 times, the lock will stop operating for 5 minutes.
- Timed Re-lock Mode – select the duration (in seconds) before the lock automatically locks, regardless of how it was unlocked.
Door thickness: 38 to 50 mm
Front body: 70 x 155 x 12 mm
Rear body: 71 x 162 x 30 mm
Front body material: Zinc alloy
Back body material: Industrial plastic
Lock body material: Zinc alloy
Operating current: ≈200 mA
Weight: 2 kg
Battery life: 1 year
- Front panel
- Back panel
- Rubber pad
- Screws Strike plate
- Lock body
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
5. How to transfer Admin ownership
6. How to connect to Amazon Alexa
We Also Recommend
DH101G Smart Deadbolt Lock with Gateway (Works with Alexa & Home)
SGS100 Smart Motorized Sliding Gate Solution (Remote and Mobile App)