SW500 WiFi Mechanical Switch (Works with Alexa and Home)
These advanced smart switch enables you to remotely control your home lights or fixtures from your smartphone
- Remote Power Control – aside from touch control, this smart switch connects to your home WiFi and lets you remotely control your lighting fixtures or ceiling fans from your smartphone or tablet. Download the mobile application to your phone and pair the switch to your smartphone. Once downloaded, this will enable you to use all its features.
- Power Scheduling – from your smartphone, schedule your lights/fans to automatically turn on and off based on specific times you set (i.e. turns on every 6PM daily, turns off after 2 hours)
- No Hub required – Switch directly connected to WiFi through your mobile app. No need for additional hub.
- Voice Control – works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home for voice control. Instantly turn on or off your electrical devices with a voice command (i.e. “Alexa, turn off lamp.”)
- Modern Style & Safety Design - elegant design blends well with any room décor. With LED indicator, you can find the switch easily in a dark room.
Rated Voltage: AC100V-240V (50/60Hz)
Load Power: 600W/Gang (Max) ,LED 150W/Gang (Max)
Wireless Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Working frequency: 2.412-2.484 MHz
Working Environment: -20 ℃-75 ℃
Product Size: 115 x 72 x 35mm
How to install the switch
How to Register an account
How to remove device from your APP
We Also Recommend
PS100 Electricity Saver Single Touch Switch Turn off Electricity (works with Alexa & Home)
Amazon Echo Dot Rechargeable Docking Speaker with 6-hours Battery Life