Ultraloq Bluetooth, Fingerprint and Touchscreen Smartlock
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with your fingerprint, a pin code from its touch screen pad, or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Knock to Open
- Mechanical Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification - 95 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elder.
- Up to 1 Year Battery Life - 3 AA batteries. Up to 8,000 times access. Innovation in clutch design makes UL3 BT more reliable but 50% less power consumption than traditional clutches.
- Designed for DIY installation - Battery operated. No wiring. In about 10 minutes, you are ready to go.
- Low power consumption - Your smartphone is now your key. Just unlock your door using the Ultraloq App on your smartphone.
- Solid and Resistant - The solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is IP65 rated and completely waterproof and dust proof. Ideal for both exterior and interior doors.
- Anti-peep Touchscreen - 95 user defined 4-8 digit codes. Anti-peep touch keypad technology. This function allows the user to type in any number of random digits, and can still gain access as long as the 1 correct password is embedded in the longer set of numbers. makes sure strangers can’t steal your password by watching you nearby when you enter the password.
- Intuitive OLED Display - Use touchscreen to simply add or delete user on the device. An OLED with intuitive information will walk you through the whole process.
- Shake to Open NEW - You can just wake up your smartphone’s screen and shake your phone to unlock your door. No need to open Ultraloq app. (For Android only)
- Knock to Open - You may not use your app to open the lock, just knock on your phone four times, even when it’s in your pocket and you’re in. (For iOS only)
- Hidden Backup Key - 3 mechanical keys for backup. A keyhole is positioned specially on the bottom to give extra security in case of keyhole hackers.
Sensor: Optical fingerprint sensor
Scan Area: 0.9 x 0.7 inch / 22.9 × 17.8 mm
Fingerprint Capacity: 95
Code Capacity: 95
Identification Time: <0.5 Sec
Case Material: Strong zinc alloy
Working Temperature: Outside lock body: -35°C to 70°C
Reversible Handle: Yes
Dimension: 3.5 x 6.3 x 7 inch (front panel) / 3.3 x 6.3 x 7 inch (back panel)
Weight: 2.5 kg
Door Thickness: 13/8 - 13/4 inch