BH100 Smart Bulb Holder (works with Alexa and Google Assistant)
Attach your regular light bulbs to our DigitalHome Bulb Holder to make it a smart bulb. You can now control the lights from your smart phone wherever you are.
- Remote Power Control – this smart bulb holder connects to your home WiFi and lets you remotely power on and off your lights. Download the mobile application to your phone and pair the smart bulb holder to your smartphone. Once downloaded, this will enable you to use all its features.
- Power Scheduling – from your smartphone, schedule your lights to automatically turn on and off based on specific times you set (i.e. turns on every 6PM daily, turns off after 2 hours)
- Voice Control – works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home for voice control. Instantly turn on or off your lights with a voice command (i.e.“Alexa, turn off bedroom light”).
- Power Monitoring – mobile application allows you to check and monitor your power usage too.
- Easy installation – no changes required on your existing wiring equipment. Easily attach the smart holder to your existing bulb holder.
Size: 76 x 56 x 56 mm
Voltage Range: 90 to 250V
How to Register an account
How to pair your doorbell
How to remove device from your APP
satisfied with the product
We Also Recommend
FT800 Fire HD 8 Tablet 32G 2020 Model - 10th Generation (8" HD Display with built-in Alexa)
JBLL500 JBL Live 500 BT, Around-Ear Wireless Headphone (works with Alexa)