DH780 Smart Fingerprint Magnetic Glass Door Lock
The Smart magnetic glass door lock is suitable for office glass doors. It enables you to enter your office with a pin code from its touch screen pad, with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection or with an RFID Card. It also has a built-in Time and Attendance.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- RFID Card
- Manual Exit button
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Time and attendance – suitable for offices to track the time and attendance of employees
Size W70mm x H100mm x T28mm
Front panel Zinc alloy
Lock body Magnet
Power supply Direct current
Stand-by current ≈35μA
Operating current ≈200 mA
Exit button dimension: 7.0W x 11.5H x 2.9D (cm)
Magnetic door Holding force: 500kg
Magnetic door Lock size: 26.5L x 7.1W x 4.0H (cm)
How to install the magnetic lock
How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
How to Generate Pincode Access
How to Send electronic key
How to transfer Admin ownership
How to Register the RFID card
We Also Recommend
GL100 Smart Glass Door Lock with Fingerprint and Smartphone Access