Amazon Echo Show 5
The Amazon Echo Show 5 smart display has arrived, bringing with it a shrunk-down version of the second-generation Echo Show, for those wanting a smaller and cheaper take on the increasingly common smart display.
You'll find the same Alexa smart assistant as Amazon’s other Echo devices, allowing for hands-free voice commands, and a way to hear information about the day’s news, weather, trivia, or whatever you can think to ask.
- Compact 5.5" smart display with Alexa ready to help
- Manage calendar, make to-do lists, get weather and traffic updates, cook along with recipes.
- Watch movies, news, and TV shows. Listen to songs, radio stations, and audiobooks.
- Voice control compatible devices or manage them using the display.
- Voice or video call friends and family with compatible Echo devices, Alexa app, or Skype.
- Personalize by choosing a favorite clock face or album from Amazon Photos. Create routines and alarms to start your day.
- Control your privacy with the mic/camera off button or the built-in camera shutter.
Size: 148mm x 86mm x 73mm
Weight: 410 grams
Display: 5.5” touchscreen
Camera: 1MP camera with built-in shutter
Wi-Fi connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks.
Audio: Full range 1.65” built-in speaker. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers (audio cable not included)
We Also Recommend
Facebook Portal Mini Smart Video Calling 8” Touch Screen Display with Alexa