MT204 Fingerprint Mortise Smart Lock
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with your fingerprint, pin code from its touch screen pad, or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection or with a Card. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring needed.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Mechanical Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification - 200 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elderly.
- Up to 9 months Battery Life - 4 AA batteries. Up to 3,000 times access.
- Designed for DIY installation - battery operated and no wiring required. This can be installed in about 10 minutes.
- Low power consumption - Your smartphone is now your key. Just unlock your door using the App on your smartphone.
- Anti-peep Touchscreen - allows user to type in any number of random digits, and can still gain access as long as the 1 correct password is embedded in the longer set of numbers. Makes sure strangers can’t steal your password by watching you nearby when you enter the password.
- Backup Key - Mechanical keys are kept for backup. Keyhole is strategically located to make it more secure.
Sensor: Optical fingerprint sensor
Scan Area: 0.9 x 0.7 inch / 22.9 × 17.8 mm
Fingerprint Capacity: 200
Code Capacity: 200
Identification Time: <0.5 Sec
Case Material: Strong zinc alloy
Weight: 6 Kilograms
Door Thickness: 40 – 120 mm
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
5. How to transfer Admin ownership
6. How to Register the RFID card
7. How to Register a Fingerprint
Highly recommended for those who want convenience. We no longer need to look for our keys when entering our home or worry about getting locked out. The device itself is really good—no problems so far. It’s also fairly priced considering all the features that it comes with.
I would like to commend the staff for assisting us in the installation. We had to change the orientation of the lock because our door opens differently and they were patient and helpful. 10/10 I would order other devices from digitalhome in the future.
So far, so good. Haven't had any issues with the device the past few weeks since I have had it installed. Haven't had any issues with app either.
So convenient for my airbnb unit since I don't live in the property. Customer support is good as well. Answered all my inquiries and more.
We Also Recommend
DH101G Smart Deadbolt Lock with Gateway (Works with Alexa & Home)
SGS100 Smart Motorized Sliding Gate Solution (Remote and Mobile App)