Gimdow Retrofit Smart Lock for Standard and European Mortise
Never worry about hacking and breaches with Gimdow Smart Lock for European Mortise AES 128-bit encryption. When unlocking you could add random digits ahead or at the end to protect your password from prying eyes. Your password will always stay private and secure.
Mode of Access:
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Mechanical Key
- Easy Quick Installations – Simply peel and stick the smart lock to your door using durable but removable adhesive, you can also use the screws and screwdriver provided to reinforce the door lock, no modification required of the current door lock and no impact on normally use of original locks and keys.
- Convenient and Fast Entry – You can unlock the electronic lock through the GIMDOW APP or password. When your phone is not around, you can use the wireless keypad to open. For guests you can give temporary access or set scheduled access from APP.
- Compatible with Most Locks for Wide Use - Equipped with swappable inserts, GIMDOW smart lock is compatible with just about any lock. It's widely used for houses, apartments, Airbnb’s, offices, rentals etc.
- Intelligent Aesthetic Design - Simple, clean design to fit any house's style, whether installed on wooden or glass doors. It looks atmospheric.
- Low Power Consumption - 4 AA batteries last over 300 days with 10 uses per day.
How to install on European Mortise
How to install on Standard Mortise
How to register Sciener account
How to bind your mobile number to your account
How to reset account
How to pair your smart lock
How to send eKey (electronic Key)
How to add/delete RFID card
How to transfer lock ownership
How to enable/disable auto-lock
How to grant Authorized admin access
How to connect to Alexa App
Dimensions: 6.5x4.09x3.98 inches
Batteries: 4 AA (last over 300 days with 10 uses per day)
Weight: 1.29 pounds
We Also Recommend
GL150 Smart Glass Door Lock with Fingerprint and Smartphone Access