GL150 Smart Glass Door Lock with Fingerprint and Smartphone Access
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home or office with a fingerprint, pin code, smartphone, card and key. It is very durable, secure and convenient to use.
This smart lock is suitable for commercial buildings and offices. Also, it is perfect for sliding and swing doors for glass doors. You can also view the access logs of your guests and employees.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring or internet connection needed.
It can save up to 120 fingerprints, with unlimited PIN codes and can register up to 100 cards.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- RFID Card
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification - 120 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elderly.
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests or employees from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AA batteries.
Sensor: Optical fingerprint sensor
Scan Area: 0.9 x 0.7 inch / 22.9 × 17.8 mm
Fingerprint Capacity: 120
Code Capacity: 95
Identification Time: <0.5 Sec
Case Material: Strong zinc alloy
Weight: 2.2 Kilograms
Door Thickness: 10 to 15mm
Battery: 4pcs AA (not included)
Dimension: 10 x 20 x 20 cm
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock