Google Nest Mini (Home mini 2nd generation)
Meet the 2nd generation Nest Mini, the smart speaker you control with your voice. Just say "Hey Google" to play songs from Spotify, YouTube Music, and more.¹ Music sounds bigger and richer. Ask your Google Assistant about the weather, news, or almost anything. Hear your personalized schedule, current weather conditions, and reminders. Set timers and alarms. And control your compatible smart devices.
- Control you home - Control your smart home devices with your voice to turn on/off your appliances, change TV channels or thermostat setting, set your home light's brightness and many more.
Better sound, all around. - Music sounds bigger and richer on Nest Mini, with more power and bass. Ask your Google Assistant to play your favorite songs from Spotify, YouTube Music, and more.¹ Or stream music from your phone to Nest Mini.
Get answers from Google - Want the latest weather, traffic, finance, sports and more? Simply ask Google Assistant.
- Tackle your day - Get personalized help with your schedule, reminders, calls, news and more, whenever Google Home Mini recognizes your voice.
- Entertainment - Use your voice to play music on Google Home Mini, listen to audio books or stream shows, films and more to your TV with Chromecast.
Here’s the things you can do with Google Home mini
- Add items to a shopping list
- Check your calendar
- Set an alarm
- Snooze that alarm
- Set a timer
- Tell you about the weather
- Check traffic for your commute to work
- Play the news
- Answer a question involving a quick Google search
- Perform a calculation
- Play a customized daily briefing including traffic, weather and a news briefing you curate with the app
Cord Length: 5 ft
Power Source: AC power adapter
Sound Effects: 360° sound
How to setup your google home mini
We Also Recommend
Facebook Portal Mini Smart Video Calling 8” Touch Screen Display with Alexa