Ring Video Doorbell Pro (Works with Alexa and Home)
Ring video doorbell Pro is the latest model of Ring video doorbell series. It is a doorbell with a motion-activated camera, two-way audio and brilliant HD video. See, hear and speak to anyone at your door in real time from your smartphone.
Hardwired doorbell with advanced security features and a sleek design. An1080p HD video doorbell that lets you see, hear and speak to people from your phone, tablet, or select Echo device.
- Real time video – watch video with 1020P HD you can monitor your property in HD video, and check-in on your home at any time with Live View on-demand video and audio.
- Two-Way Audio: Communicate with visitors via two-way audio with noise cancellation microphone.
- Motion detector – Get alerts on your phone, tablet and PC when anyone presses your Doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensors.
- Infrared Night Vision - See your surrounding clearly even at night.
- Easy Installation - Download the APP, then connect it to your doorbell, no wires and cables are required.
- Works with Alexa - Connect Ring with select Alexa devices to get security at the sound of your voice and to view live activity at your door anytime.
- Rechargeable or Hard-wired option – You can use the rechargeable battery pack or directly connects to wires for a constant charge
Dimensions: 11.43cm x 4.67cm x 2.03cm
Video: 1080 HD Video, Live View, Night Vision
Motion Detection: Advanced Motion Detection, Customizable Motion Zones
Field of View: 160 degrees
Audio: Two-way audio with noise cancellation
Works with Alexa: Illuminates and sends announcements to Echo devices when visitors press your doorbell button or motion is detected, and lets you see, hear and speak to visitors with select Echo and Fire TV devices.
Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection @2.4GHz and 5.0GHz
How to install Ring Video Doorbell Pro
Unboxing Ring video doorbell Pro
How to setup the mobile app
We Also Recommend
Fire HD 8 Tablet 32G 2020 Model - 10th Generation (8" HD Display with built-in Alexa)