SW400 Zigbee Wall Switch no Neutral line (Works with Alexa and Google Assistant)
These advanced smart switch enables you to remotely control your home lights or fixtures from your smartphone that doesn't modify your existing wiring.
- Remote Power Control – aside from touch control, this smart switch connects to your home WiFi an lets you remotely control your lighting fixtures or ceiling fans from your smartphone or tablet. Download the mobile application to your phone and pair the switch to your smartphone. Once downloaded, this will enable you to use all its features.
- No Neutral Line - You can directly change your switch right away without modifying your existing line.
- Power Scheduling – from your smartphone, schedule your lights/fans to automatically turn on and off based on specific times you set (i.e. turns on every 6PM daily, turns off after 2 hours)
- Voice Control – works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home for voice control. Instantly turn on or off your electrical devices with a voice command (i.e. “Alexa, turn off lamp.”)
- Modern Style & Safety Design - elegant design blends well with any room décor. With LED indicator, you can find the switch easily in a dark room.
Working Voltage: AC110—240V, 50/60HZ
Max power: 5W-300W/gang
Shell material: PC Anti-fire
Power Consumption: ≤0.5W
Type: No neutral line switch
Note: Zigbee hub is not included. These switches does not work if light's has ballast. It is recommended to use atleast 6w bulbs.
How to Register an account
How to remove device from your APP
We Also Recommend
PS100 Electricity Saver Single Touch Switch Turn off Electricity (works with Alexa & Home)
Amazon Echo Dot Rechargeable Docking Speaker (6-hours Battery Life)