AS400- Ultra Long Range Waterproof Solar Wireless Alarm and Sensor (Up to 800m)
Protect your family and property with our AS400 Waterproof Solar Wireless Alarm and Sensor. A convenient and affordable security system that can detect motion in up to 4 different zones with a low battery indicator.
- Weatherproof outdoor solar sensor with adjustable sensitivity control.
- The solar sensor may be placed up to a 1/2 mile from the base unit in ideal condition.
- Alerts when motion is detected within a 30 feet radius.
- Expandable up to 4 solar sensors and unlimited receivers, it is perfect for home, business, property, and worksite.
- DIY installation and super simple to set up. It will take only a few minutes to install.
- The receiver can be plugged in using the included AC adapter or can run on (4) AA batteries.
- The solar alarm is charged by both solar energy and battery, so it will work even on a cloudy day. But we recommend that the sensor is mounted with direct sunlight.
- Easy to set the detection sensitivity by switching the button at the bottom of the sensor.
Dimensions: 5.43 x 5.24 x 5.2 inches
Weight: 1.21 pounds
Range: 800-meter range
Sensitivity Set-up: Hi/ Low
Control Type: Button
Expandability: Up to 4 sensors per receiver
- Getting false alarm: Please try to set your sensor above the ground around 4.5-6ft high and 0-30 ft from your driveway, try to set your sensor in lower sensitivity.
- Sensor going off: Please try to set your sensor above the ground around 4.5-6ft high and try to change the sensitivity, make sure there are no trees and moving branches in front of your sensor, please do not let your sensor's eye face to the sunlight directly. and one more important thing is that do not drop down your sensor on the ground.
- Sensor stopped working: Please try to charge your sensor and see if the blue light will keep on or keep flashing, we need to confirm the battery is defective or not, if it keeps flashing Please get back to our service support through email in the user manual, we could replace the new one for you.
- Sometimes work sometimes not: Please try to set your sensor above the ground around 4.5-6ft high and Please angle downward the direction of the sensor (rather than horizontal), that way the detector is looking at a vehicle for a longer period of time.
- Other questions: Please get back to our service support through email in the user manual, we will do our best to make it right for you.
We Also Recommend
AL200 Full House Smart Security Alarm System (Burglar & Fire Alarm)
DB400 Wireless Waterproof Smart Video Doorbell (Works with Alexa & Google Assistant)