DigitalHome Fingerprint Deadbolt Smartlock
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with your fingerprint, pin code from its touch screen pad, or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection or with a Card. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring needed.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Mechanical Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification - 300 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elderly.
- Up to 1 Year Battery Life - 4 AA batteries. Up to 8,000 times access.
- Designed for DIY installation - battery operated and no wiring required. This can be installed in about 10 minutes.
- Low power consumption - Your smartphone is now your key. Just unlock your door using the App on your smartphone.
- Solid and Resistant - the solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is IP65 rated and completely waterproof and dust-proof. Ideal for both exterior and interior doors.
- Anti-peep Touchscreen - allows user to type in any number of random digits, and can still gain access as long as the 1 correct password is embedded in the longer set of numbers. Makes sure strangers can’t steal your password by watching you nearby when you enter the password.
- Backup Key - Mechanical keys are kept for backup. Keyhole is stategically located to make it more secure.
Sensor: Optical fingerprint sensor
Scan Area: 0.9 x 0.7 inch / 22.9 × 17.8 mm
Fingerprint Capacity: 300
Code Capacity: 95
Identification Time: <0.5 Sec
Case Material: Strong zinc alloy
Weight: 2.5 Kilograms
Door Thickness: 13/8" - 13/4"
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
5. How to transfer Admin ownership