DH200 Smart Deadbolt Lock with Fingerprint Access
A smart lock that enables you to enter your home with your fingerprint, pin code from its touch screen pad, or with your mobile phone through Bluetooth connection or with a Card. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
This is battery-operated and can be easily installed into your doors with no special wiring needed.
Mode of Access
- PIN Code
- Smartphone Key via Bluetooth
- Mechanical Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification - 100 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and elders.
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AAA batteries. Mechanical keys are kept for backup. Keyhole is strategically located to make it more secure.
- Voice Activated - With voice instruction, it would be easy to operate the lock
Sensor: Optical fingerprint sensor
Scan Area: 0.9 x 0.7 inch / 22.9 × 17.8 mm
Fingerprint Capacity: 100
Code Capacity: 95
Identification Time: <0.5 Sec
Case Material: Strong zinc alloy
Weight: 2.5 Kilograms
Door Thickness: 13/8" - 13/4"
Battery: 4pcs AA (not included)
1. How to Pair your Smart lock with your smart phone
2. How to Generate Pincode Access
3. How to Send electronic key
4. How to set auto-lock
5. How to transfer Admin ownership
6. How to Register the RFID card
7. How to Register a Fingerprint