Echo Flex - Plug-in Mini Smart Speaker with Alexa
Meet Echo Flex plug it in and use your voice to access instant information, add to your shopping cart, check the weather, make hands-free calls, and control compatible smart home devices. Echo Flex has a mini built-in speaker that is not optimized for music playback. You can connect Echo Flex to your own speaker via 3.5 mm aux, Bluetooth, or setting your Preferred Speaker in the Alexa app.
- Make any space a little smarter - This plug-in smart speaker lets you get help from Alexa in more places in your home.
- Alexa is always happy to help - Manage your day. Get instant information. Check weather and traffic on your way out.
- Voice control your smart home - Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Built-in USB port - Charge your phone or add an optional accessory like a night-light or motion sensor.
- Connect with others - Drop in on or make announcements to other rooms that have a compatible Echo device. Call hands-free.
- Designed to protect your privacy - Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.
- Echo Flex is packed with Flexibility - With the built-in USB-A port, you can charge your phone or add an optional accessory like a night-light or motion sensor.
- Alexa has skills - With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter. Skills are like apps and help you do more, like play relaxing sounds or test your music knowledge. Just say, “Alexa, what are your top skills?”
Size: 2.8” x 2.6” x 2.0” (72 x 67 x 52 mm)
Weight: 5.3 oz (150 g) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process
Wi-fi Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
USB Connectivity: USB-A port to support optional accessories (sold separately) or phone charging (7.5W)