MT203B Fingerprint with Pincode and Smartphone access lock
A compact designed smart lock that enables you to enter your home with your very own fingerprint, a pin code from its touch screen pad. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
You can easily replace your existing door lock that uses battery and with no wiring needed.
Mode of Access
- Mechanical key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification - 100 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elder
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Compact design – with it’s compact design that looks like a normal door lock that can blend in any doors. Perfect for condominium and houses required to comply with building and residential requirements.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AAA batteries. When batteries are low or empty, an external micro USB port is available to emergency power the lock.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard door lock hole dimension (2 1/8-inch). No special wiring or internet connection needed upon installation.
Electronic key: Unlimited
Diamerter: 65 mm
Thickness: 25 mm
Weight: 1.35 kg
Operating current: 200mA
Battery: 4pcs. AAA (not included)
Battery life: 1year (20 times access per day)
How to register account
How to bind your mobile number to your account
How to reset account
How to pair your smart lock
How to send eKey (electronic Key)
How to add fingerprint
How to add/delete RFID card
How to transfer lock ownership
How to enable/disable auto-lock
How to grant Authorized admin access
We Also Recommend
GL150 Smart Glass Door Lock with Fingerprint and Smartphone Access