MT203B Fingerprint with Pincode and Smartphone access lock
A compact designed smart lock that enables you to enter your home with your very own fingerprint, a pin code from its touch screen pad. Traditional keys are kept only for back-up.
You can easily replace your existing door lock that uses battery and with no wiring needed.
Mode of Access
- Mechanical key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification - 100 fingerprints. Identifies you in less than 0.5 second & works well for kids and the elder
- Virtual Key Access – with its mobile application, securely grant access to your guests from your smartphone by providing unique pin code or smartphone electronic key access.
- Smartphone Electronic Key Access – you or your guests has to download and create an account from the smart lock’s mobile application (IoS/Android). This would register your smartphone to access the smart lock through Bluetooth connection. No wifi connection needed to connect with the smart lock upon entry.
- Access Expiry – specify the type of access for your guests, either permanent or temporary access. Temporary access can be scheduled either one-time or routine (i.e. every Wednesday). Set the time and date for your guest to enter your home.
- Access Monitoring – access entry logs are available from its mobile application.
- Compact design – with it’s compact design that looks like a normal door lock that can blend in any doors. Perfect for condominium and houses required to comply with building and residential requirements.
- Power Supply – lock is powered by 4pcs AAA batteries. When batteries are low or empty, an external micro USB port is available to emergency power the lock.
- Easy Installation – fits to a standard door lock hole dimension (2 1/8-inch). No special wiring or internet connection needed upon installation.
Electronic key: Unlimited
Diamerter: 65 mm
Thickness: 25 mm
Weight: 1.35 kg
Operating current: 200mA
Battery: 4pcs. AAA (not included)
Battery life: 1year (20 times access per day)