GZ100 Digitalhome Zigbee hub (Works with Alexa and Google Assistant)
Digitalhome Zigbee Hub is a Smart Home Automation Hub for Home Monitoring Smart Devices. It works with Alexa and Google Home Compatible.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors, and more.
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there’s an unexpected activity in your home
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using Digitalhome Zigbee hub and the Google Assistant or Echo dot
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with WiFi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
Power input: 5V 1A
Communication mode: ZigBee
Working humidity: 10%-90% RH
Weight: 0.2 kg
We Also Recommend
SW400 Zigbee Wall Switch no Neutral line (Works with Alexa and Google Assistant)
SH100 WiFi Water Heater Switch (Works with Alexa & Google Assistant)
SWD400 Zigbee No Neutral Switch Module Solution Light Dimmer for Smart Switch